2007 WPA Conference, Workshop, and Institutes
Registration Information for the 2007 WPA Summer Conference, Workshop, and Institutes
NOTE: Online Registration closed on June 28. Mail-in registration must be postmarked July 1 or earlier. After that date, only onsite registration will be accepted.
Sponsored by the Council of Writing Program Administrators Hosted by Arizona State University at the Tempe Mission Palms and Conference Center, Tempe, Arizona, July 8-15, 2007..
(Note: online registration closes June 28; mail-in registrations must be postmarked July 1 or earlier; after July 1, only onsite registrations will be accepted)
- Conference Registration: $ 275 (includes 6 meals)
- Graduate Student Conference Registration: $175 (Includes 6 meals)
- Workshop Registration: $630 (includes 7 meals)
- Assessment Institute Registration: $140 (includes lunch)
- Research Institute Registration: $140 (includes lunch).
- Workshop PLUS Conference: $ 900
- Workshop PLUS Research Institute: $ 750
- Workshop PLUS Assessment Institute: $ 750
- Workshop PLUS Research Institute PLUS Conference: $1,000
- Workshop PLUS Assessment Institute PLUS Conference: $1,000
Click on the links to read about each and add one or more to your shopping cart. Check out when ready. To pay by check, print and mail the form attached below
Additional info about conference including lodging
See also the original Call for Proposals: 2007 WPA Conference