Associate Coordinator, Tutoring & Writing Center
The Division of Academic Affairs at Rollins College is seeking an experienced professional to join the team. The Associate Coordinator provides comprehensive operational and service support for the TWC, including peer-writing consultation and subject-tutoring support to students. You will train and support peer-content tutors from academic disciplines across the curriculum; assist with daily supervision and oversight of entire TWC student workforce; assist in teaching credit/no-credit TWC courses for tutors; and serve as system administrator for appointment tracking software (Banner and EAB systems).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (STEM subjects or languages); Master’s preferred
- Experience in a tutoring and writing center or academic setting
- Thorough knowledge of English spelling and grammar
- Ability to develop and maintain databases and access and report data utilizing query and reporting tools
- Math computational skills sufficient to develop statistics, etc.
- An appreciation for the liberal arts and commitment to students in an interdisciplinary, multicultural, highly dynamic academic environment
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/777/cw/en-us/job/492821/associate-coordinator-tutoring-writing-center
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.